Ferntree Gully And District Ladies’ Wednesday Tennis Association Inc.. Friendly competition tennis. Midweek Competition Tennis. Wednesday & Thursdays Womens Doubles. Enjoy a hit, join one of our clubs.
CONSTITUTION AND STATEMENT OF PURPOSES
FERNTREE GULLY AND DISTRICT LADIES’ WEDNESDAY TENNIS ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED
Reg. No. A0020445V
1. (1) The name of the incorporated association is Ferntree Gully and District Ladies’ Wednesday Tennis Association (Inc) (in these rules called “The Association”).
(2) The colours of the Association are Emerald Green background with Gold lettering.
OBJECTS OF THE ASSOCIATION
(3)(a) To promote the game of tennis;
(b) To arrange and manage Summer and Winter Inter-
(c) To promote Association Tournaments;
(d) To arrange social functions among its members.
2. (1) In these rules unless the contrary intention appears; “Member” means a Member Club of the Association.
“Committee” means the Executive Committee of Management of the Association.
“Financial Year” means the year ending on 30th September.
“General Meeting” means a general meeting of the delegates of Member Clubs convened in accordance with Rule 10.
“Ordinary Member of the Committee” means a member of the Committee who is not an officer of the Association under Rule 18.
“The Act” means the Associations Incorporation Act 1981.
“The Regulations” means regulations under the Act.
“Delegate” means a representative of a Member Club.
“General Committee” consists of Club Delegates, Committee and Life Members.
(2) In these Rules, a reference to the Secretary of the Association is a reference:
(a) where a person holds office under these Rules as secretary of the Association – to that person; and
(b) in any other case, to the public officer of the Association.
(3) Words or expressions contained in these rules shall be interpreted in accordance with the provisions of the Acts Interpretation Act 1958 and the Act as in force from time to time.