Ferntree Gully And District Ladies’ Wednesday Tennis Association Inc.. Friendly competition tennis. Midweek Competition Tennis. Wednesday & Thursdays Womens Doubles. Enjoy a hit, join one of our clubs.
PROCEDURE OF EXECUTIVE MEETING
21. (1) The Committee shall meet at least 6 times in each year at such place and such times as the Committee may determine.
(2) Special meetings of the Committee may be convened by the President or by any 4 of the members of the Committee.
(3) Any seven members of the Committee constitute a quorum for the transaction of the business of a meeting of the Committee.
(4) No business shall be transacted unless a quorum is present and if within half an hour of the appointed time for the meeting a quorum is not present the meeting shall stand adjourned to a time and place to be fixed, unless the meeting was a special meeting in which case it lapses.
(5) At meetings of the Committee …………
(a) the President or in his absence the Vice President shall preside; or
(b) if the President and Vice President are absent, such one of the remaining members of the Committee as may be chosen by the members present shall preside.
(6) Questions arising at a meeting of the Committee shall be determined on a show of hands or, if demanded by a member, by a poll taken in such a manner as the person presiding at the meeting may determine.
(7) Each member present at a meeting of the Committee (including the person presiding at a meeting) is entitled to one vote and, in the event of an equality of votes on any question, the person presiding may exercise a second or casting vote.
(8) Written notice of each meeting shall be served on each member of the Committee by delivering it to him at a reasonable time before the meeting or by sending it by pre-
(9) Subject to sub-
(10) The Executive Committee shall be responsible for …………….
(a) grading of teams and players;
(b) management of competitions and tournaments;
(c) registration of players;
(d) granting of transfers and permits to players;
(e) adjudication of disputes;
(f) fining of Clubs for breaches of rules, by-
(g) determining the time-
(h) all Association financial matters.
Subject to the By-
22. The Secretary of the Association shall keep minutes of the resolutions and proceedings of each general meeting and each Committee meeting in books provided for that purpose together with a record of the names of persons present at Committee meetings.