Ferntree Gully And District Ladies’ Wednesday Tennis Association Inc.. Friendly competition tennis. Midweek Competition Tennis. Wednesday & Thursdays Womens Doubles. Enjoy a hit, join one of our clubs.
26. (1) The common seal of the Association shall be kept in the custody of the Secretary.
(2) The common seal shall not be affixed to any instrument except by the authority of the Committee and the affixing of the common seal shall be attested by the signatures either of two members of the Executive Committee or of one member of the Committee and of the Public Officer of the Association.
ALTERATION OF RULES
27. These rules and the statement of purposes of the Association shall not be altered except in accordance with the Act.
28. (1) A notice may be served by or on behalf of the Association upon any member either personally or by sending it by post to the member at the address shown in the Register of Members.
(2) Where a document is properly addressed pre-
29. A general meeting of members may formulate, adopt, rescind or add to, such subsidiary rules as may become necessary, subject to formal procedure of Annual and special general meetings as per rule 10.