Ferntree Gully And District Ladies’ Wednesday Tennis Association Inc.. Friendly competition tennis. Midweek Competition Tennis. Wednesday & Thursdays Womens Doubles. Enjoy a hit, join one of our clubs.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
7. (1) The Committee shall in each calendar year convene an Annual General Meeting of its members.
(2) The Annual General Meeting shall be held on the second Monday in November.
(3) The Annual General Meeting shall be specified as such in the notice convening it.
(4) The ordinary business of the Annual General Meeting shall be:-
(a) to confirm the minutes of the last preceding Annual General Meeting and of any general meeting held since that meeting;
(b) to receive from the Committee reports upon the transactions of the Association during the last preceding financial year;
(c) to elect officers of the Association and the ordinary members of the Committee; and
(d) to receive and consider the statement submitted by the Association in accordance with section 30(3) of the Act.
(5) The Annual General Meeting may transact special business of which notice is given in accordance with these rules.
(6) The Annual General Meeting shall be in addition to any other general meetings that may be held in the same year.
SPECIAL GENERAL MEETINGS
8. All general meetings other than the Annual General Meeting shall be called special general meetings. These may be convened by the Committee in accordance with Rule 10.
9. (1) The Committee shall, on the requisition in writing of members representing not less than 5 per cent of the total number of members, convene a special general meeting of the Association.
(2) The requisition for a special general meeting shall state the objects of the meeting and shall be signed by the members making the requisition and be sent to the address of the Secretary and may consist of several documents in a like form, each signed by one or more of the members making the requisition.
(3) If the Committee does not cause a special general meeting to be held within one month after the date on which the requisition is sent to the address of the Secretary, the members making the requisition, or any of them, may convene a special general meeting to be held not later than three months after that date.
(4) A special general meeting convened by members in pursuance of these rules shall be convened in the same manner as nearly as possible as that in which those meetings are convened by the Committee and all reasonable expenses incurred in convening the meeting shall be refunded by the Association to the persons incurring the expenses.