Ferntree Gully And District Ladies’ Wednesday Tennis Association Inc.. Friendly competition tennis. Midweek Competition Tennis. Wednesday & Thursdays Womens Doubles. Enjoy a hit, join one of our clubs.
NOTICE OF MEETING
10. (1) The Secretary of the Association shall, at least 14 days before the date fixed for holding a general meeting of the Association, cause to be sent to each member of the Association at his address appearing in the register of members, a notice by pre-
(2) A member desiring to bring any business before a meeting may give notice of that business in writing to the Secretary, who shall include that business in the notice calling the next general meeting after receipt of the notice.
(3) The rules, by-
11. (1) The management of the Association shall be vested in the general committee consisting of one financial member of each Club (Delegates), Committee, and Life Members. Fifty Delegates and/or Officers and Life Members shall form a quorum.
(2) The Annual General Meeting of the general Committee may bestow Life Membership on any Officer or past Officer, in recognition of outstanding services rendered to the Association. Life Members shall have full privileges and rights as those on the general Committee.
(3) All business that is transacted at a special general meeting and all business that is transacted at the Annual General Meeting with the exception of that specially referred to in these rules as being the ordinary business of the Annual General Meeting shall be deemed to be general business.
(4) Member clubs not represented at any general meeting shall be liable to a fine.
12. (1) The President, or in his absence, the Vice President, shall preside as Chairman at each general meeting of the Association.
(2) If the President or Vice President is absent from a general meeting, the members present shall elect one of their Committee to preside as Chairman at the meeting.